These are the challenges I'm still working on (and will eventually update again, when I'm not obsessing over Peculiar).
Family Farm Challenge: This is kind of combined "de-uglification" challenge mixed with a five generation Family Farm challenge. I took the winner from GUCCI (Jerry Lee Ishkabibble) and married him off to my self sim (re-named Brand-een Yokel).
It starts: in the beginning, there was Jerry Lee and Brand-een. . .
Continuation of Gen 2.
They're leaving the nest!
Death comes in threes.
Gen 2 continues.
Hello, my name is Earl.
---------------------
Apocalypse Challenge: this is a REAL challenge (and will be even more challenging now that my game is patched and I don't have the toddler learning drag--man, I loved that bug).
Part 1
I'm trying to keep the updates on that one to a minimum (so you get a lot of action with only one update). And I do have enough pictures for another update but I'd have to go back and get back into the voice of that one and I'm just not intersted in that right now.
---------------------------
Prosperity Challenge: another challenge to use as a distraction when I want to get away from my story neighborhoods.
Week 1
Week 2
---------------------
That's about it for my distractions/challenges in progress.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment