Friday, January 25, 2008

Cherry post! POP!

Pop goes the cherry!

Just seeing how this format works and psyching myself up for The Project.

What is The Project?

The Project is putting links up for all my sims stories living over at my livejournal.

Since I'm nothing but a huge PIMP when it comes to my sims stories ("you like that? you want a go, man? Just twenty dollars to make you holler.") I want to make it as easy as possible for anyone interested in reading.

AND (now I'm not committing to this JUST yet). . .

I might even post stories that will ONLY show up here.

But for now, stories that are at my livejournal will stay at my livejournal. If I like this format, I might make some short stories just for this venue.

SO. . .

. . .time to start working on The Project. I think I'll start with the easiest stories and work back.

2 comments:

chardonnay said...

Awesome!!!

Can't wait!!!!

Yay!!!!

Still gonna finish the ones I started tonight, after the kiddies go to bed!!!!

S@n said...

LOL

You are awesome, I love the pimp part...

Bjorn from Peculiar, he does look like a pimp, lol I was laughing so hard when he showed to ask for money to Doraleen :D lol

I even learned their name... lol
You have very interesting character in your stories, all with their unique characteristics and personality. :D lol

Anyway,hopefully you will decide to make a new story up here..:D

I will continue to read the rest of peculiar :D